Isolation Tier: Good
Emblazoned in the retro colours of classic TTC streetcars and featuring a massive mural by famed local artist Mike Parsons, The Toronto Room celebrates the city’s musical legacy with fashionable leisure. Pick out each legendary landmark on Parsons’ expansive map as you write your own chapter in the ongoing history of Canadian music.
- Drums: Tama Starclassic Performer B/B -PR52S
- Cymbals: Sabian AAX limited Edition (2 crashes, hats, ride)
- Bass Amp: Ampeg SVT-7 Pro + Ampeg SVT-610HLF Cabinet
- Guitar Amps:
- Orange Rockerverb 100 mk3 + Orange PPC412 AD Cabinet
- Fender ’65 Twin Reverb
- Vox AC30C2
- Vocal Mics: (3) Sennheiser E935
- Mixing Board: Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB
- PA Monitors: (2) QSC e10
- Music Stands: (3) Yorkville BS-310
- Seating: 3 playing stools with footrest, 1 drum throne, 1 comfy chair
*All rooms include an 85” Sony 4K TV with iPad control, customizable Lifx LED lights, mini refrigerator, cell phone charging connections (iPhone and Android) and lots more!
*Maximum capacity: 5 people (reduced due to COVID-19).