With the introduction of Lynx Music’s multifunctional Live Room, the most sophisticated and adaptable rehearsal space in Toronto has arrived. In addition to its outstanding backline of Orange, Ampeg, Marshall, Vox, and Fender amps, the Live Room also comes with some unique perks- twin HD projectors for wall-sized video content, moving head ADJ stage lights for visuals of pure fire and 100% sound isolation for complete focus. Access to a private bathroom, kitchenette and lounge doesn’t hurt either. Plus, full multi-track recording from the mixer right to your laptop. If you’re looking for the King’s rehearsal space, you’ve found it- the Lynx Music Live Room.
- Drums: Tama starclassic performer B/B -PR52S
- Cymbals: Sabian AAX limited Edition (2 crashes, hats, ride)
- Bass Amp: Ampeg SVT-7 pro + Ampeg SVT-610HLF Cabinet
- Guitar Amps:
- Orange Rockerverb 100 mk3 + Orange PPC412 AD Cabinet
- Marshall JVM210H Amp + Marshall 1960A Cabinet
- Fender ’65 Twin Reverb
- Vox AC30C2
- Headphone Amp: Presonus HP60
- Mic Splitters: (2) Radial OX8
- Vocal Mics: (4) Sennheiser E935
- Drum Mics: (2) Neumann KM185, AKG D112
- Guitar Mics: (4) Sennheiser e609
- Mixing Board: Presonus StudioLive AR22 USB
- PA Monitors: (2) QSC E12
- Floor Monitors: (2) QSC E10
- Music Stands: (6) Yorkville BS-310
- Seating: 4 playing stools w/ footrest, 1 drum throne, 3-seat sofa, 3 comfy chairs
*Great exclusive extras including full multi-track recording, a mammoth 150” HD projector screen and programmable ADJ stage lights!
The Live Room can be outfitted with a 20′ x 10′ green screen or white backdrop for film/photo shoots for an $80 set-up fee.
*Maximum capacity: 25 people. For crowds greater than 15 people, the entire recording studio must be booked.