London calling? This living tribute to Britannia and rock regality provides the backdrop, while you lead the invasion. Iconic images of Bowie, Zeppelin and the Union Jack colour the walls of this vibrant haven. Never mind the bollocks, here’s God Save the Queen.
- Drums: Tama Starclassic Performer B/B -PR52S
- Cymbals: Sabian AAX limited Edition (2 crashes, hats, ride)
- Bass Amp: Ampeg SVT-7 Pro + Ampeg SVT-610HLF Cabinet
- Guitar Amps:
- Orange Rockerverb 100 mk3 + Orange PPC412 AD Cabinet
- Fender ’65 Twin Reverb
- Vox AC30C2
- Vocal Mics: (3) Sennheiser E935
- Mixing Board: Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB
- PA Monitors: (2) QSC e10
- Music Stands: (3) Yorkville BS-310
- Seating: 3 playing stools with footrest, one drum throne, one comfy chair
*All rooms include HD Projector with iPad control, mini refrigerator, cell phone charging connections (iPhone and Android) and lots more!
*God Save the Queen is priced $20/hour because it has a band on either side.
*Maximum capacity: 5 people (reduced due to COVID-19).